Happy Monday and August 1st wowza! Ummm can someone point me in the direction of July cuuuuz I’m not sure where it went?!
I’m sure you all have a large variety of cupcake wrappers in your cabinet, right? Well get them out because you’re about to make the cah-utest things evuh!
Run to your stash and get these items out! We’re going to make some bows!
- mini cupcake wrappers
- washi tape
- mini stapler/tiny attachah
- large paper clips
- Take 2 mini cupcake wrappers and fold them in half like this:
2. Then fold those halves in half:
3. Then staple them together:
4. Then wrap your fave washi tape around the middle to form the centers:
Voila! Cutest bow ties ever!
You can use these on so many projects?! Glue them onto paper clips to add some love to your planner!
You can find the jumbo mint green paper clip in Cake For Breakfast Kit! Grab yours here!
Can’t wait to see yours eek! Make sure you tag us up on Instagram with #sugarmaplepaperco and #cakeforbreakfastkit!!
Have a happy Monday loves! Here’s to a fresh new creative week!